1223 IT Developer
13 Lug 2021
ICT e Sistemi informativi
Risorse SpA is looking for an IT passionate professional to be part of a growing and stable multinational organization, operating in the financial market:
Based on the company’s particular requirements, you might be responsible for writing and coding individual programs or providing an entirely new software resource. The specifications you’ll work on will often come from requests from our business analysts and team managers.
You may also use ‘off the shelf’ software. Requiring you to modify and integrate this into an existing network to meet the needs of the business.
As a software developer, your list of tasks can include:
• Reviewing current systems
• Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
• Working closely with analysts, designers and staff
• Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes
• Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
• Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
Knowledge of programming skills is a prerequisite. However, you will be provided with full hands on training on the particular language used based on the requirements of the company.
- Expertise in current computer hardware and software
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Eye for detail and identifying problems
- An understanding of business
- Analytical and commercial experience
- Fluent in English & Italian
A relevant computing qualification or degree
You will be part of a growing and stable organization that provides career path development opportunities while serving a growing and profitable market.
- Permanent Contract
- Ral €40.000 - €50.000
- Youth working enviromental
Ai sensi della L.125/91 art. 4 comma 3 e D.Lgs 196/2000 art. 8 comma 3, tutte le posizioni ricercate da Risorse SpA sono rivolte a candidati DELL'UNO O DELL'ALTRO SESSO